We are so excited!!
Today is the day for lots of Disney World adventures in one day.
As you may have read, we (Cassie and family) are in Florida for the Family Forward blogger event in Universal Studios Florida. There will be many exciting things and all of the Universal Studios actions happen starting on Tuesday.
We flew in from Utah early because flights were cheaper and we wanted to have a chance to do a little bit of Disney even though it wasn’t the purpose of the trip.
Thus, we are crammin’ and jammin’ in one day. We made some cost-efficient decisions, time-efficient decisions and are testing a few tips along the way.
Catch all of the action of our one day Disney World adventures.
Here’s our plan:
- Myself and my oldest daughter will wake extra early to hit Disney’s Hollywood Studios at opening for Extra Magic Hour at 8am sharp. We will ride Hollywood Tower of Terror and Aerosmith Rockin’ Rollercoaster in that first hour.
- We will then “run” the 1 mile distance to Epcot to be there for the opening at 9am. Our first “fast pass” is at 9:25am for Test Track.
- We will spend the day as a family of 8 at Epcot, exploring all we can in the full day.
- Epcot closes at 9pm with a show – Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
- My oldest daughter and myself will then get to Disney’s Animal Kingdom that closes at 10pm, however the Extra Magic Hours are 10pm- 12am, so we will be in Pandora: The World of Avatar for two hours and then head back to our Disney hotel for a long slumber.
Yes, we will be attempting to hit three parks in one, very full day.
We will be Facebooking live, Instagramming live the whole time.
Join us for three parks in one day today!
Can we do it? I don’t know, but my husband and I did two parks in one day many years ago – except that we pretty much did everything we wanted at both parks this time, it’s a few faves at the other parks while we focus most of our time in Epcot. It will be interesting…..