We are so glad that you have stopped by for this week’s Magical Monday Blog Hop! We are excited to be teaming up with our friend April to spread the joy times two as we share in our Disney passions!
This is the place each Monday where you can find the best tips, tricks, stories and even crafts and food that are all Disney related! It’s all here and all new each week.
I am totally in love with the Pete’s Dragon Disneybound look from the Women and their Pretties Blog! I love to Disneybound and might do something similar to this for the final Main Street Electrical Parade Performance at Walt Disney World.
Okay, for my choice I pick is (drum roll please) Best Dates to Visit Walt Disney World in 2017 from the Frugal South. My eldest child graduates from high school this coming May. And it is my desire to do a big family trip to WDW before he heads off to college. I found this article refreshing and FUN to read. Along with being helpful and insightful too. I love how she gave reason and evidence for those reason….this feeds right into my being a debate coach!
Join us for the Disney linky party!
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and YouTube.
Magical Monday Blog Hop Rules:
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best Disney themed posts (limit 2 please). Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Content can cover any Disney park, food, recipe, craft, tips, etc. as long as it is your original content.
- Please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops. I also ask for you to not link up press releases, travel offers, and things like Disney released movie trailers or printable activity sheets.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Blog Hop, you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Tweet about us #MagicalMondayBlogHop
- We would love it if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us. Either grab the party button or add my blog link to your post or on your blog party page. But again, it’s not required.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML