If you have been participating in the Magical Monday Blog Hop, then the title of today’s hop might be throwing you off. We have decided that since Pinterest is such a great source for ideas, that a Pinterest Party would be more fun than a blog hop. So welcome to the Magical Monday Pinterest Party!
Well, once again I have learned something new about blogging! Goodness the fun I have! I really do love this. And when I can connect with other and share ideas, thoughts, and good secrets, I love it even more!
This week my beautiful friend April and I are jumping into a Pintrest party, NOT a Blog Hop. As you can plainly see!
We aren’t featuring anyone this week, well, because this is the first edition.
Meet the Magical Monday Pinterest Party Hosts
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and YouTube.
Kiz from MousekeMoms. Kiz’s home resort is Disneyland and she loves Sharing the Joy. When she isn’t talking about Disneyland, or at Disneyland you can find her in her classroom hanging out with some of the coolest kids you’ll ever meet! You can find Mousekemoms and her on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Magical Monday Pinterest Party:
- We would love if you followed us on Pinterest, but you need to at least follow the Magical Monday Pinterest Board where all of your pins will be pinned!
- Link up your best Disney themed pins (limit 2 please). Use a pinterest link, not a blog post link. Go to Pinterest. Click on the pin you want repinned. Copy the URL in the browser window. Put that URL in the “add link” space. You can name the pin whatever you want. It should look like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/95912667044358774/
- Please do not link up pins to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Pinterest Party, you are giving permission to us to feature your pin with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Help make this Pinterest Party the most magical around! Tweet about us #MagicalMondayPinterestParty
And away we go!