This is my review of Zaycon Fresh Foods boneless, skinless, chicken breast.
FLASH COUPON CODE ALERT: Use STOREWIDE521 for 20% off of anything and any meat selection. This means you can get the boneless, skinless, chicken breast for only $1.51 per lb. But this coupon is only good for two days (through 5/21 at 11:50 pm PST). Don’t delay! The price will not get better on this! Order this special deal nationwide HERE. It makes it only $1.51 a lb.
On November 18, 2016 I ordered 40 pounds of chicken breast for the first time from Zaycon Fresh Foods. I wouldn’t pick them it until February. Was I a bit apprehensive? Yep. But I’d heard such AMAZING things about this company and this process that I was game to give it a try. Even the Better Business Bureau gives them an A+ rating, so why not? That is why I need to give you my review of Zaycon Fresh Foods.
I am pleased that I participated in the last pickup of chicken breasts. I am impressed with their quality and their professionalism. Please be sure to the see pictures of the Zaycon Fresh Foods boneless, skinless, chicken breasts below.
The truck was about 40 minutes early; which was good and bad. Good because I didn’t have to wait. Bad because I wasn’t ready for the Facebook Live I was going to do while picking up my chicken.
I pulled up and pushed my driver’s button to open the van door. I didn’t even have to get out of my van. They put down a piece of plastic and then laid my beautiful 40 pound box on top. What service. I even picked up my mom’s chicken. No hiccups, not one problem! And just as I pulled away it started to snow. Those Zaycon people kept right on serving people with quality and kindness even in the yucky weather.
I took the chicken home where my family was ready to get it broken down into our family sized portions. When I opened the box I was surprised to notice that the box was a heavy duty box and that the chicken was double wrapped so that it wouldn’t leak in my car or on my kitchen table.
And we were in for another surprise…. These chicken breasts were HUGE! We had to cut them down to size before freezer bagging them… Look!
And there was VERY little to NO fat. This was pure meat. No throw away.
My husband, Jake, and a couple of my teens helped cut, while I labeled and held open gallon sized freezer bags. We had it down to a science and got through all 40 pounds quite quickly. When we were done, we have 20 two pound bags of high quality chicken for our freezer.
This whole process was very much worth the money and the waiting. I am impressed with Zaycon’s customer service and with their high quality product. I HIGHLY recommend this company.
Why would I buy my meat through Zaycon Fresh Foods way instead of the grocery store?
There were several reasons why I ultimately decided to order my meats through Zaycon.
- The cost is 30-50% less than the grocery store depending on the meat selected. This is a HUGE factor for me and my family. Besides, saving that much on a grocery staple means more money for my next Disney trip!
- Most all of the meat is delivered farm fresh, never frozen (there are some exceptions like the Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, that’s a little difficult to deliver fresh from Alaska). It comes directly from the farms, so it is very fresh, as opposed to meats in the grocery store going through a long journey to arrive at the store and handled by many in the process. Another key important factor for me!
- The quality is compared to the higher quality options in the grocery store. I had heard this from many of my friends who were already doing this and so I wanted to find the quality for myself. Sure enough, it was amazing quality! Zaycon states that the “local farms are hand-picked and Zaycon is committed to providing the highest quality.” If at any time a farm does not meet their strict standards, they will drop this farm and meat will not be available in this area until an acceptable replacement is found. So not only did I hear raving reviews, I tried it myself and Zaycon confirms their strict standards.
- It’s convenient!
- They have a great reputation, high rating , including a great BBB.com rating (A+). Have you tried this?
- They have been around since 2009, and growing massively in popularity because they are meeting several needs in this key area of grocery shopping and grocery budgets everywhere.
- They have one of the highest customer retention rates in any industry. The percentage of return customers exceeds industry standards. The proof is in the pudding! I will be one of those return customers!!
How can I get farm fresh meats for much less too?
Now that I have given you my honest review of Zaycon Fresh Foods, you can see that it is a unique process, but it is a simple process. Remember, you are ordering farm fresh meats in bulk now for pick-up 1-4 months from now. Also, don’t wait because they often sell out long before the pick-up date. So don’t think you will be able to order right before pickup.
Here’s the clear steps
- Log on to the Zaycon site HERE and register or log-in.
- At the top of the page, click on shop by product or by location.
- Find the meat offerings you are interested in.
- You will find the details of the meat being offered.
- Click on “On Sale Now”
- Add as many cases as you would like.
- NOTE if you are a first-time customer: Until March 31st, 2017, use coupon code BL20 to save 20%!
- At secure checkout, enter your payment information.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order and you will also see your order history under “My Account.”
- Wait for your pickup date/time!
I am looking forward to trying the ground beef, steaks, BACON, beef hot dogs and more on my next orders!!
Here’s a snapshot of the foods available at the time of this review:
Now that I have shared my first time experience with this unique, yet smart meat buying process, I want to hear from you…have you done this before? What was your experience? I want to hear your review of Zaycon Fresh Foods.