Fall has hit here in Southern Idaho and the colors take my breath away! NOW is the time for craft fairs, family pictures, and pumpkins! I love picking pumpkins! It is by far my favorite thing to grow and harvest! Maybe it the holidays they usher in, maybe its their color. Who knows? I just love this time of year!
Sweater weather….BRING IT ON!
You know what else we should bring on? This week’s Blog Hop!
This week I am featuring Kimberly’s post from Fit Disney Mom talking about the 5 Ways to Pay for Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival. I have yet to go this year and will hopefully be going soon to try all the goodies. I love all the easy ways to pay for the festival items, especially the ways that keep your hands free!
5 Tips for Attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. First off, I LOVE the idea of family dress up. So much fun, so bonding as a family unit. Also, Mama Smith has some great idea for getting the biggest bang for your buck during this amazing Disney time.
Join us for the Disney linky party!
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and YouTube.
Kiz from MousekeMoms. Kiz’s home resort is Disneyland and she loves Sharing the Joy. When she isn’t at Disneyland Resort, she is a teacher, a mom, and a bunko player. You can find her and Mousekemoms on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Magical Monday Blog Hop Rules:
- Follow your hosts! Take a moment and give us some love! Follow us on social media so we can promote you!
- Link up your best Disney themed posts (limit 2 please). Be sure to add the link for a specific post, not your homepage. Content can cover any Disney park, food, recipe, craft, tips, etc. as long as it is your original content.
- Please do not link up posts to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops. I also ask for you to not link up press releases, travel offers, and things like Disney released movie trailers or printable activity sheets.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Blog Hop, you are giving permission to us to feature your post with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Take the time to visit a few blogs and vote for your favorite post of the week by giving it a visit.
- Tweet about us #MagicalMondayBlogHop
- We would love it if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us. Either grab the party button or add my blog link to your post or on your blog party page. But again, it’s not required.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML