It is huge! I mean massive. Gigantic. Humongous. Vast. And every other word that means really really big. I was just poking around for things that would be special to do on a Southern California Vacation and I was FLOORED! Seriously floored. There were over 1,000 things to do….AT AMAZING DISCOUNTS through Groupon – like 50% off or more!
There are things to do for families. For Moms. For Dads. For Moms and Dads together. For date night, for alone time, for decompression time. For about every time you can think of for a person or a group of persons.
Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacations, shows, massages, getting your hair done…the list goes on and on.
However, being a Disney addicted gal, I thought I take a look at what was around my ‘happy place’. Here are some recommendations for you while vacationing near Disneyland or on your way to the Southern California area:
1) Helicopter Tour of Vegas Strip or Red Rock Canyon with Optional Tickets to See Anthony Cools (Up to 76% Off)
Choose from Four Options
- $139 for a helicopter tour of the strip for up to three people ($555 value)
- $220 for a helicopter tour of Red Rock Canyon for up to three people ($790 value)
- $296 for a VIP helicopter tour of the strip and Red Rock Canyon for up to three people ($1,085 value)
- $205 a helicopter tour of the strip for up to three people with tickets to the Uncensored Hypnotist Anthony Cools ($855 value)
I chose to feature this one because it isn’t PER PERSON. It is for up to 3 people. That is a great deal!
2) Boat Parade Cruise or Holiday-Lights Cruise (Up to 53% Off)
This is a light parade on the water! How cool is that ?
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one junior ticket to the boat parade cruise or holiday-lights cruise ($32 value)
- $18 for one adult ticket to the boat parade cruise or holiday-lights cruise ($36 value)
- $35 for two adult tickets to the boat parade cruise or holiday-lights cruise ($72 value)
Again, this can be for more that 1 person, which only makes the savings even more!
Groupon has TONS that you could do on your vacation, for very little money. What amazing add ons and adventures you could have. Why not make a great vacation even MORE great?
Visit Things to Do section HERE for ideas at 50% off!
Have you ever used Groupon? What did you like about it?