October is ‘San Diego Kids Free October’! Yes, you read that correctly! October holds many FREE and FUN things for kids in the month of October. NOW is the time to take advantage of cooler temperatures, smaller crowds, and LOWER (OR FREE) prices! The best attractions in San Diego all get together in the month of October to offer FREE admissions for kids and there are TONS to choose from!
And when you toss in the discounted hotel rates that are being offered by by Get Away Today, you are in for one amazingly CHEAP and amazingly FUN vacation! SUMMER’S NOT OVER! FREE nights, FREE breakfasts, FREE parking, FREE for kids! This cannot be beat!
well more actually, to check out in San Diego!
- Sea World San Diego! Yes, through the month of october, you can get a child in FREE with one paying adult, full price ($95.00 per day/per adult). However, right now at Get Away Today, everyone gets in at kids’ prices ($78) and the tickets are good for 7, yes SEVEN, days! That is a bit over $10 a day!
2) San Diego Zoo! Children are 11 and younger here, so be careful! Adults are $45 each, but you are saving $37 per child when you go…and you can take up to 10 children! This one is perfect for larger families!
3) San Diego Zoo Safari Park! Take a tour and see some giraffes or cheetahs or lions! How exciting! Again, you can take up to 10 kids per paying adult ($52).
4) LegoLand! Included for sure! Kids go FREE to Legoland with the purchase of an adult paying full price~ $115. This includes BOTH Legoland Adventure and the Sealife Aquarium Parks! 2 Parks for the price of one AND the kids get in FREE! Or you can click here and get the same deals for about $400 MORE! YIKES! Now I know why I ALWAYS go with Get Away Today!
5) 43 San Diego Museums are wide open for kids, FOR FREE! A few of them are: San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat), Birch Aquarium at Scripps, California Center for the Arts Museum, Museum of Making Music, San Diego Air & Space Museum, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, USS Midway Museum, and The San Diego Museum of Art.
Click HERE for 100 FREE things for kids! Meals for kids: FREE! Rides for kids: FREE! Museums for kids: FREE!
Here is the VERY first video Cassie did by herself about KIDS FREE SAN DIEGO! This is from 2016; but many of the offers and attractions are the very same.