We know this isn’t Disney or travel related…directly. But it is an indirect help for those of us who love to travel.
Well, because we get to add more money into our travel funds when we take care of the meat-buying in one, affordable, healthy, quick swoop!
And it’s because I have been a customer of this company’s products for years. YEARS I tell ya!
And I have been a customer for so long because the prices are so amazing and the quality is so amazing. In fact, I rarely buy meat in the grocery store.
I buy my meats just a few times a year in bulk from this nationwide meat co-op for a super affordable price (fresh from the farm too) and pick it up in a local pickup spot from the refrigerated truck that stops by my area and I load up my freezers and am good to go for several months at a time.
How it works
In case you are all confused about how this works, let me break it down for you.
- There’s no grocery store middle-man, so you save 30-50% off meat all of the time – meaning that because you don’t have the grocery store markup, you are saving a bundle on your meats!
- It’s fresh from the farm – never frozen and many meat selections come from farms that do not use hormones or antibiotics, so a healthier meat too.
- It’s only available a few times per year – each type of meat is offered about twice a year.
- You order now for a pickup in the future – usually 2-4 months ahead of time. Yes, you will be ordering now for a future pickup (in this case, ordering in November for February pickup).
- It’s only available in bulk – which is great for families with freezer storage OR 2 – 3 families sharing a case that don’t have freezer storage.
- You pick it up at the specified local location, not at a store, warehouse, etc. A refrigerated delivery truck arrives in your local area and parks in the parking lot. You drive up, roll down your window and give them your name, pop the trunk of your vehicle and they will load it in! You don’t even have to get out! It super simple, other than driving to the pick-up location. Most locations are within 5-10 minutes.
It’s really great and convenient and from now through November 20, 2016, you can save an additional 12% on any chicken selections of your choice!
Here’s what they have for the chicken sale right now:
I am especially excited about the chicken breast (hormone and antibiotic-free) for $1.49 per lb. and the whole chickens (also hormone and antibiotic-free) for $1.40 per lb.
How To See the Deals
It’s very easy to see what is available in your neck of the woods. Just register on the Zaycon site HERE with you zip code, and the meat sales and pick-up locations will pop-up!
How to get an extra 12% off
Then, at checkout, apply coupon code: POULTRYDEAL and it will take 12% off your entire chicken order! Here’s a sample cart – 80 lbs. of chicken for $108.46!
We are curious little mice…have you ever tried this before? What were your experiences?
I have done it for years and love it!! Never going back to grocery store meat buying again.