Cassie really loves making it down to Disneyland every chance she can get. And as a husband, I know every time she gazes over to me with those eyes that say, “Honey, I really think we need to make another trip.” But she usually makes it easy by sharing how she cut expenses in different categories in our lives to get a little nest egg to pay for our trip. And when she shows me the account with all the pennies, nickels – and let’s face it – hundreds of dollars already set aside for the trip, how can I say no? 🙂
So I thought I would share a little tip that she used throughout this year to do exactly that for our last trip last month. She had a little goal to take a bunch of free resources, make a number of items from scratch (her sourdough break was the TOPS) and even replace much of our store-bought produce from the store by growing it herself. And each time she passed over buying it from the store – well, she added it to a secret account until she shared it with me just a couple of months ago.
We wanted to share some of these resources – and many others – that she used for that journey this year. And what’s even better is that all 27 of these books are FREE (download now and have access to them forever)! Yep, believe it or not, these are all bundled together for one low price of NOTHING. 🙂
What’s even better is that not only did Cassie replace many of our store bought goods by making or growing these herself, but these options made our family that much healthier!
Here’s just a few of the books you get:
- Many books on organic and sustainable gardening: Straw Bale Gardening, The Modern American Frugal Housewife Organic Gardening, and The Art of Gardening
- Many other resources on organization: Minimal Lifestyle and Holiday Planner
- Cleaning tips and avoiding those pesky chemicals: Simple & Natural Cleaning Guide and The Minimalist Cleaning Method
- Not to mention other great cooking ebooks: Discovering Sourdough Volume I, Grain Free Paleo Breads, Homestead Cooking with Carol
- Finally a great ecourse you can take to master your Sourdough bread making skills
We’ve seen other sites offer these bundles for $20, $30 or more but what we were excited about is that this is FREE!
Take a look, minimalize your life and maybe even use some of these tips to save money in your home so you can start your down Disneyland fund.
How to get these 27 ebooks and courses for FREE:
- Head to Shop Ethically site HERE
- Enter your email address in the form that looks like this:
- You will need to head to your inbox and confirm your request.
- Then you will receive a second email with your bundle links to enjoy all-access forever!
Trust me – as a husband, having that little pot of money sure helps me say yes to a family trip. Especially with that smile and the exact same look she gives me every time. 🙂