I am a mom of 3 beautiful daughters. Each one of them wanted to BE a Disney Princess at one point. They each had their favorite and would fight over which was best and why. Seriously, the ‘power’ these women wield is outstanding to me.
But… Can you find them all?!?
1. Entire list must be fulfilled, but doesn’t have to be done in order.
2. Your entire team must do their best to be in the ‘selfie’ or the shot with the princess. They can be live action, or from an attraction or a parade.
3. You must text, in some fashion, the picture to the appropriate judge with the number of clue. ( ie. #3 Cinderella, then a picture of your team with Cinderella)
4. NO cutting in line, that’s considered cheating.
5. You must follow ALL Disneyland rules and guidelines.
- A sheep ate a page of her favorite book.
She doesn’t judge men based on their look.
- She sings with images captured in bubbles.
She has many scampering friends to tell her troubles.
- With her hair she LOVES to swing.
She isn’t the old woman’s offspring.
- At birth she was promised to Prince Philip.
She is ruled by a green, pink, and blue headship.
- This woman can chop, and dice, and stir, and slice.
To everyone, she is nice and makes magic with her spice and rice.
- Hair of ebony, lips of red,
She is found on a tiny bed.
- This lovely one cannot dance
For love, against her father, she’ll take a stance.
- True love’s kiss is what she does wish
The same as 7, except #8 is NOT the fish.
- Not a princess in her castle of ice.
She hurts her sister, not once, but twice.
- Every girl’s dream is to be one of these;
So pick out a little one from the crowd and say ‘you highness, a photo please.’
11. Be it green, sour, crab or red,
Take a bite and you’ll find yourself in a glass box bed.
12. On this your finger you better not prick
Or you’ll wake up behind thorns so thick.
When you are done, report back to your judge for more instructions or to see who the winner is!
Download the PDF and print out the clues for FREE: Princess Printable
Download the PDF and print out the ANSWERS for FREE: princess scavenger answers