In Mousekemom’s article, 2017 is THE Year to Visit Disneyland~ And Here’s Why, I talked about the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
Well, the rumor is true!!! They are bringing it back March 10th through April 16, 2017. You can make reservations for certain seminars and events now. $97 for a 1 day value ticket and you can go to:
There are many options:
- $97 and you are “In The Kitchen With. . .” Names like Guy Fieri, Cat Cora, G. Gavin, Robert Irvine, Jet Tila and Graham Elliot have been spoken. These amazing chefs will show off in front of you, while you get to try their food. Make sure to get autographs!
- $97 gets you the yummiest desserts! Sweet Sundays are BACK! Celebrity pastry chefs Emily Ellyn, Keegan Gerhard and Duff Goldman. **May be sold out!**
- Wine Maker Dinner $97. This is a wine focused dinner with amazing pairing to bring out the flavor. Labeled: ‘A Feast For The Senses!”
- Brew-master Beer Dinner. A 4 course meal with special brews, what else do you need?
- Wine Education & Tasting Seminars. Join wine making professionals for an education you will NEVER forget!
- Beer & Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars. 30-45 minute seminars that teach you very important things!
- Culinary Demonstrations and Taste Testing. Learn from the chefs of Disney the magic they use to make everything taste so yummy! 5 weeks, 5 different demonstrations!
There are wonderful things the DON’T require reservations too!
- Jr. Chef. Yes, you child could do the cooking!
- Life-style and Art seminars.
- Festival Marketplace Kiosks.
MAKE SURE TO CLICK THROUGH AND GET YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!