According to Webster’s Dictionary the word ‘addict’ is defined as “a person who likes or enjoys something very much and spends a large amount of time doing it, watching it, etc.”
I think that pretty much nails it!
The reason I’m bringing this up is because this happened in life:
“You just got back from Disneyland? Again? What are you? Addicted?”
“Probably. And no, I don’t want any intervention. Just let me go, man, let me go.”
Then we laughed. But it did make me stop and think about what it takes to be a TRUE DISNEY ADDICT.
My research and surveys led me to some very interesting conclusions.
So, you might be a Disney addict if…..
1. Your lanyard filled with Disney trading pins weighs more than the backpack you carry through
2. Your cell phone ring tones are Disney tunes.
3. When you stand in line at the grocery store you search for ‘hidden mickeys’ on the guy
standing in front of you wearing camouflage.
4. You can draw the Disneyland map from memory.
5. You can completely quote at least 2 Disney cartoons or movies. (has to be at least 2)
6. You can turn ANYTHING into a Disney reference.
7. You notice all the hidden Easter eggs the FIRST time watching the movie.
8. You see color combination and you immediately think of a character. For example, you see the
colors royal blue and yellow and think of Snow White, or purple and green and think of Buzz Lightyear.
9. You can hold an entire conversation using ONLY Disney quotes.
10. You stalk the Disney website. Especially if you constantly plug in travel dates and
Here is where the rubber meets the road…HOW DID YOU SCORE?
1-3: Get to a Disney park STAT!
4-6: You are a balanced Disney enthusiast….you need to go more often to fix that.
7-10: Dude, GO BIG OR GO HOME! KEEP IT UP!
How many am I ‘guilty’ of…? Well, I’ll never tell.
Now share this quiz with your friends and see if they are as much of an addict as you!