I just returned from beautiful Birmingham, Alabama. It was my second trip to the south and it was amazing. I went there for the National Debate and Speech Tournament. I had the honor of judging some of the most talented and opinionated teenagers of our Nation. I stand amazed of these top 3% public speakers and arguers. Wow. Just wow.
However, while I was there, I did a little sight seeing. This area of the United States is rich in history and controversy. It moves my deeply. I learned a lot. Two amazing places I spent time were The Birmingham Institute of Civil Rights and the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
And since I am a HUGE supporter of sampling local cuisine, I ate MORE than my fair share of CHICKEN AND WAFFLES, and grits. I like grits now. Who knew? LOL! But let me tell you about chicken and waffles. For a Northwest gal, I thought nah, that doesn’t sound that scrumptious. But boy, was I WRONG! I LOVED it! I thoroughly enjoyed the mixture of sweet and savory, and the chicken mean texture with the waffle bread texture. It was delicious!
And right now, through July 5, our partner, Zaycon is have an amazing sale on a BRAND NEW PRODUCT! You guessed it! Waffle Chicken Bites. It’s a sign right? I just get back from Alabama, FAMOUS for chicken and waffles, and here is the amazing deal!
I just have to share! And partake!
Use promo code WAFFLE2017 for 21% off your order. Expires 7/5.
- A tasty way to serve quick and delicious chicken goodness in snacks, meals and more.
- Fully cooked Waffle Chicken Bites feature chunks of chicken breast meat with rib meat.
- Breaded with a hint of maple, the right balance of crispy and flavorful.
- The best way to enjoy savory chicken and waffles quick and on the go.
- Sweet aroma, great flavor and ready to take a dive into your favorite hot sauce.
- Super fast snacks and meals – deep fry in 3 minutes, bake in 10 minutes or less.
- Party-perfect appetizer served solo with dipping sauce or on mini waffles topped with fruit.
- Terrific quick meal option served with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Delivered by a 20lb frozen case, which contains four 5lb bags.
It comes in a 20 pound frozen case that costs: $77.80 (or $3.89 a pound)
When you use the promo code WAFFLE2017 you get 21% off
NEW cost: $61.46 (or $3.07 a pound) That is a savings of OVER $16!
This a a significant savings of a high quality, protein packed meat product that is so easy to prepare.
Have you tried this new product from Zaycon? What did you think?
And do you like grits? Really, I want to know. Do you like grits? And how do you like them?