Disneyland is an amazing place, no doubt. So why, they did it take so long for them to get Wi-Fi inside the parks?
I don’t know. My guess would be that they want visitors to be PRESENT in the parks.
I mean, who wants to pay $100 to be in an amazing place only to play on your phone? They want you to BE there… and I sort of like that. However, I think it is awesome that they now have free, but limited Wi-Fi in Disneyland and California Adventure, AND Downtown Disney.
Limited? What does that mean….? It means that is isn’t everywhere. It is only in select areas.
The network is: “Disney Guest”
And here is where to find it…..
- Main Entrance
- Main Street- Guest Relations and near the Partners Statue/Center of the Park
- Fantasyland- Matterhorn seating area, Fantasia Gardens
- New Orleans Square
No Wi-Fi reported in Critter Country, Mickey’s Toontown, or Adventureland.
- Main Entrance
- Buena Visa Street
- Grizzy Peak- Outside Soarin’ and the boarder of Paradise Pier
- Paradise Pier- Paradise Gardens and Cove Bar
- Pacific Wharf
- Cars Land
- Hollywood Land
No Wi-Fi reported in Bug’s Land, near Guardians of the Galaxy, or in parts of Hollywood Land.
So, now, you just need to get there, right? Right now our travel partners, Get Away Today, have some amazing deals!
Happenings Inside Disneyland Resort:
- Electric Parade until August 20th
- Summer of Heroes until September 20
Special Offering By Get Away Today:
- Extra Day Free! Buy 4-Day Park Hopper, get 5!
- Adults at Kids’ Prices
- Free Nights at Selected Hotels
- Lay Away starts with $125 down