We have another fun announcement to make for October! We just mentioned that Legoland in California is free for kids in October, but so are all of the attractions in San Diego, including Sea World, Safari Park and the San Diego Zoo.
Here’s the better news, they also get FREE food at many of these attractions and other local restaurants.
It’s part of the San Diego Tourism promotion and it’s not just these three parks! There are apparently over 100+ things to do, eat and play for FREE in San Diego all of October.
This is seriously a time to consider a family vacation to the San Diego area (and hit up Legoland 30 minutes north as it’s free too) and plan to visit the popular attractions, get free food (like dine with Shamu!) and much more.
But, THIS is the year to to this…why? Because the Shamu show ends at the end of the year. There will not be an opportunity like this at Sea World San Diego in the future because the experience will be different.
Plus, if you want the best hotel deals, instead of searching each hotel on it’s own, get the best prices from our favorite vacation provider – Get Away Today.
They have so much inventory that they are allowed to sell at lower than published elsewhere rates. And if you happen to find a better price somewhere…they will match it.
You want to go through Get Away Today because:
- They have no booking fees – no extra fees whatsoever added to your bill for their services
- You get some fun freebies
- They have a layaway plan
- You get an additional $10 off the guaranteed lowest price package (tickets and hotel) with coupon code: MMOM10
So we would recommend getting your Adult Sea World Tickets that qualify for free kids tickets and check out the hotel deals for the lowest prices.
Here’s how to get the FREE tickets:
- Head to the travel site HERE.
- Click on the tickets tab on the top and select San Diego
- Once there, you will see the the tickets for Sea World, Safari Park and San Diego Zoo.
- For example, you will see under Sea World, the option for the free kids’ ticket with an adult ticket purchase. This means that two people can attend for $89 for the day!
- If you are wanting to go to Sea World for more than one day, you may be able to get multiple $89 adult tickets with a free kids ticket per each, but there is a $69 per person ticket for up to 7 days of use. This is a SUPER deal if you plan to go for more than two days….instead of free, just get the $69 for everyone ticket.
- Finally, once you add these to your cart, you will have the option to get discount hotel options. If you need a hotel, look at these deals – compare prices online and if you find a better prices, they will match! PLUS…they will give you ANOTHER $10 off with coupon code: MMOM10
So what’s the verdict? Is a family vacation to San Diego in October on your list now with these 100+ FREE things for kids to do, eat and play including those amazing parks?